Services under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act
The Registry Agency works with electronically signed documents pursuant to the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and the Instruction issued by the executive director.
Electronic document is an electronic statement written on a magnetic, optic or other carrier enabling reproduction.
Electronic signature is every information related to the electronic statement in a way coordinated between the author and the addressee, secure enough with respect of the exchange. The universal electronic signature has the validity of a sign manual regarding everybody.
The electronic documents making up the official correspondence of the Registry Agency include incoming, internal and outgoing electronic documents bearing a universal electronic signature.
- Certification (legalization) of documents issued by the Registry Agency
- Placement on the list of experts, liquidators, controllers and verifiers
- Granting access to public information
- Services under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act
- Alerts, complaints and proposals
- Payment via POS terminals
- Website in support of Bulgarian and foreign nationals in acquiring and managing property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Bank accounts of the Registry Agency