Granting access to public information
The Access to Public Information Act regulates the public relations regarding the right of access to public information. Within the meaning of the Act, “public” is any information pertaining to public life in the Republic of Bulgaria and enabling members of the public to form their own opinion regarding the operation of the entities obligated under the law. The Access to Public Information Act does not apply to the access to personal data.
The terms and procedure under which the Registry Agency grants access to public information are regulated in bylaws approved by the executive director.
Subjects of the right of access to public information are the individuals, the foreign nationals and the stateless persons, as well as all legal persons. These are the so-called “applicants” who can exercise their right of access pursuant to the bylaws and the Access to Public Information Act.
- Certification (legalization) of documents issued by the Registry Agency
- Placement on the list of experts, liquidators, controllers and verifiers
- Granting access to public information
- Services under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act
- Alerts, complaints and proposals
- Payment via POS terminals
- Website in support of Bulgarian and foreign nationals in acquiring and managing property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Bank accounts of the Registry Agency