Certification (legalization) of documents issued by the Registry Agency
Procedure for certification of certificates and other documents, issued by the Registry Agency, pursuant to Article 3 of the Rules for legalizations, certifications and translations of documents and other papers:
1. The interested person completes an application in a form approved by the executive director.
2. The application is assigned a reference number in the general records department of the Agency, stamped with a certification stamp and submitted, for signature, to the executive director.
3. After the the request is approved and the respective document is initialled by the executive director, an officer from the records department delivers it to the person who has to sign for it, or sends it by mail with confirmed receipt, registering the sending date.
4. The method of receipt has to be specified in the application.
- Certification (legalization) of documents issued by the Registry Agency
- Placement on the list of experts, liquidators, controllers and verifiers
- Granting access to public information
- Services under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act
- Alerts, complaints and proposals
- Payment via POS terminals
- Website in support of Bulgarian and foreign nationals in acquiring and managing property on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Bank accounts of the Registry Agency