Issuing a certificate of chosen legal matrimonial treatment

The service is accessible at the counters in the registration offices of the Registry Agency and online at

To use the e-services of RPRS, you have to register in and to pay stamp duty.



Last modified Nov. 21, 2014, 9:13 a.m.