Reservation of a company name
Anyone can reserve a company name before filing an application for registration. Reservation is made on the basis of an application form specifying the interested person in whose favour the reservation is made. A document evidencing payment of stamp duty is attached to the application.
A reservation of a company name in the Commercial Register is made on the basis of an application form pursuant to Attachment No. D1 to Ordinance No. 1 / 14.02.2007 on keeping, storing and accessing the Commercial Register.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons