Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
Procedure for applying for and reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Registry Agency for the Commercial Register
An application form is filled in and filed to the executive director of the Registry Agency on behalf of the natural or legal person applying for reimbursement of the amount. Applicant’s exact correspondence address and telephone number, full name and personal identification number have to be specified in the application.
1. The exact amount to be released and the reasons for reimbursement are specified, as well as the bank and the account number of the person.
2. An original or certified copy of the payment order with which the amount has been paid to the account of the Agency is attached to the application.
The application is filed in person or mailed to: Registry Agency, POB 1111, Sofia, 20, Elisaveta Bagriana St.
Amounts are reimbursed by bank transfer only.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons