Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
The Registry Agency makes the whole database of the Commercial Register or structured parts thereof available against payment of the respective stamp duty.
The Agency offers two options for using the database of the Commercial Register:
- The whole database of the Commercial Register and update of the circumstances therein;
- Automatic delivery of information about circumstances entered, entries deleted and acts dislosed in the company file of a trader, on a sibscription basis.
The services provided by means of automatic access to the Commercial Register have the following functionalities:
- Search by characteristics of circumstances entered and/or acts disclosed for a trader or a branch of a foreign trader;
- Automatic delivery of information about entries, on a subscription basis;
- Automatic delivery of information about circumstances entered, entries deleted and disclosed acts in the registered file of a trader, on a subscription basis.
The services are provided under the following terms and procedure:
- A free-text request should be submitted to the Registry Agency;
- After the request is received, a draft contract is drawn up and delivered to the interested person;
- After the contract is signed and the amount due is transferred within the period specified in the contract, the service is made available.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons