Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
In conjunction with Article 11(2) of the Commercial Register Act, the access to traders’ files will be registered, starting from 01.01.2013. To review the information contained in the trader’s file, in particular to review scanned documents, users should identify themselves with an electronic signature or, failing it, with a digital certificate issued by the Agency.
Issuing a registered access certificate to natural persons
Registered access certificates will be provided in the territorial units of the Agency against submission of an application and presentation of an identity document.
Issuing registered access certificates to state authorities, local self-government bodies and local administration, as well as to the persons performing public functions
Registered access certificates will be issued pursuant to the Ordinance on the terms and procedure of official access to the Commercial Register and the traders’ files.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons