Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
In cases where a Bulgarian commercial company participates in a conversion with an international element (takeover by or merger with a company registered in an EU Member State or an EEA company) a certificate of legality is issued on the basis of an application form.
The application contains:
- Information about the applicant;
- Information about the company for which a certificate is requested;
- Documents that shall be attached according to the requirements of the legislation for the issue of a certificate of legality;
- Signature of the applicant.
A certificate of legality is issued on the basis of an application form according to Attachment No. E1 of Ordinance No. 1 / 14.02.2007 on keeping, storing and accessing the Commercial Register.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons