Traders, branches of foreign traders and related circumstances registrable pursuant to an act are entered in the Commercial Register.
Entries, deletions and disclosures are made on the basis of an application form which contains:
- Information about the applicant
- Information about the trader or the branch of a foreign trade in the file whereof entry or deletion is applied for;
- The registrable circumstance entry or deletion whereof is applied for;
- Attached documents certifying the valid occurrence of the circumstances entry of deletion whereof is applied for;
- Signature of the application.
Entries and deletions in the Commercial Register are made on the basis of an application form pursuant to attachments No. А1-А13. B1-B6. CBl, C2-1, C2-2. C2-3. C2-4, CВЗ-1, CЗ-2. CЗ-3 to Regulation No. 1 / 14.02.2007 on keeping, storing and access to the Commercial Register.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons