Disclosure of annual financial statements
Annual financial statements of traders, disclosure whereof is provided for by law, are disclosed in the Commercial Register.
Disclosure is made on the basis of an application form.
The application contains:
- Information about the applicant;
- Information about the trader or the branch of a foreign trader in the file whereof disclosure is applied for;
- The disclosable annual financial statement ;
- Attached documents proving the approval of the annual financial statement, where this is provided for by law;
- Signature of the applicant.
Acts are disclosed in the Commercial Register on the basis of an application form according to Attachment No. G1 of Ordinance No. 1 / 14.02.2007 on keeping, storing and accessing the Commercial Register.
- Disclosure of acts
- Disclosure of annual financial statements
- Reservation of a company name
- Issuing a certificate of legality of conversion
- Bank accounts
- Provision of registered access to the trader’s file
- Provision of the whole database of the Commercial Register against payment
- Provision of access to the Commercial Register database for official purposes
- SMS notification of effected incoming registration of a trader in the Commercial Register
- Mobile application for the Commercial register
- Reimbursement of stamp duty overpaid or unduly paid to the accounts of the Commercial Register
- Video lessons